Wired Neon Cities: Ultimate Edition
A downloadable game
Wired Neon Cities is back in its ultimate form. Rules lite cyberpunk roleplaying in a 1980s future, Wired Neon Cities: Ultimate Edition features everything you need to play, including a starter adventure.
Welcome to Glow City, where the corpos are the government and street life is kill or be killed. WNC is a fast-paced game with all the things you love from the cyberpunk genre.
Gangers like the immortality-obsessed Necrologists to the adrenaline-addled Sick Boyz rule The Hive while boardroom jockeys in megacorps Pink Cat, Zing! and Pineapple turn to murder to keep their industrial secrets.
Players are Jacks: freelancers to the highest bidder, carrying out the scumwork that others try to avoid. They will face down juiced up gangers, colossal gigarachnids, cyberninjas and more in their quest for cash and infamy.
- Six distinct classes that can be created in minutes
- 22 augmentations to soup up your character
- A list of enemies including massive robot spiders, android dogs and Biker Monks!
- Downtime mechanics - what do you do in your time off?
- A micro setting with eight gangs and three megacorps
- An adventure: Vegas Rise
"This game is a ton of fun. And for ~$1.50 it’s a great quick and dirty RPG you can put together with your friends, but it’s also a great tool for really looking at what makes cyberpunk" - Bell of Lost Souls
"WNC is a game that makes me want to play it. The rules fit together nicely and are wonderful in their simplicity. It would also be a good introductory system for beginners" - Dieheart
"After trying lots of different systems for my cyberpunk games, I'm stuck and in love with WNC" - Olaf A.R
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Times are tough in Glow City, so if you can't afford a copy please download a copy for free from the databank.
More will be added each month:
- 1 for each purchase
- An extra copy if tipped $5 or more
- 1 for every review on itch (doesn't matter the star rating, but 5 stars is always appreciated)
- 5 for every actual play or external review (comment below with the link)
- 1 for every share of this page on Twitter
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.